Thursday, November 6, 2008

Last Blog - Aeroplane Food!

Now I sadly have to say – very distraughtly might I add, that my wonderful but yet still “educational” trip has come to the last of its adventures. It has been a wonderful experience and I have learnt a lot as a geographer, but also as a tourist.
I have learnt a lot about different cultures and languages. It has been a wonderful trip and I hope that you have enjoyed following me throughout my journey.

EEEEWWW YUCK, the aeroplane food is absolutely revolting. I told you I would report about it!


I had a gross... ‘Something,’ I don’t even know what it was, and if it could be classified as a type of food.



As wonderful as it was to have a holiday and learn more about different things around the world, I still agree with the old saying – “Home Sweet Home.” It is going to be nice to get home and have my own ‘FOOD’ but also friends, family and of course my very precious...

PILLOW! =)

I hope to keep in contact with you - if I happen to be the luckiest person in the universe, and get to go on another trip of a lifetime!

From aBie
xx oo xx

No comments: