Friday, November 7, 2008

The Eve before I Leave - (Night Before! ! !)

Oh My Gosh....Wow I'm Soooo Excited:

I never realised that I would get the opportunity to be able to explore the world in greater depth.
Ohh sorry, hi I'm abie and I'm a geographer who has just gotten the chance of a life time; to go to 10 wonderful destinations around the globe. I'm just so thrilled and honoured to have been given this chance to forfill my dreams!

Right now I am just double-checking, triple-checking and quadriple-checking my bags. I mean you don't want to be half way around the world and run out of undies!!!


Well I'll talk to you tomorrow after I will have gone and seen my first destination: The 1 of 10 environments I will be visiting on my journey... I guess that you'll just have to wait and see where that is though!!! =)

Luv abie
xoxoxoxo

No comments: