Thursday, November 6, 2008

6th Destination - (Amazon Rainforest...)

Hi Guys,

You'll never guess where I went / and what I have done...
Today I just witnessed the most wonderful experience... The most beautiful Rainforest in the whole wide world! - The Amazon Rainforest... It was so incredibly amazing, it was almost 'magical' Hahaha Lol. The Amazon is the largest Rainforest in the world, it is shared / spread out between 9 different countries... 60% of the Rainforest is in Brazil - which is where I went!






The Amazon Rainforest is a Tropical Rainforest... and is also the largest remaining space on earth covered with Tropical plants and animals. This amazing natural place of 'gorgeousness' takes up almost 5.5 million sq km.


Whilst I explored this wonderland I made a new friend..... Yep you guessed it! My new best friend is the 'Amazon Horned Frog:' He's quite attractive aye?!?!?




['Rain' forest is a nickname that has over the years described the humidity that you usually find in Tropical Rainforests,] so people say! =) Even though this nickname has been given, it does not rain ALL the time because Tropical Rainforests are located near the equator... and get very hot.

Well I have had a wonderful day exploring the sights of the Amazon Rainforest but right now I am exhausted!
So i'll write to you tomorrow,
Luv aBie
xoxox

No comments: