Thursday, November 6, 2008

7th Destination - (Great Barrier Reef)

Hey everyone,

Today I just went to most beautiful underwater world EVA! The Great Barrier Reef this place is the largest coral reef 'system' in the world! It was listed in 1981 as a world heritage site.... Because of its absolutely amazing:
+2900 INDIVIDUAL reefs,
+ Its 900 islands - stretching for an enormous 2600km!!!



Is it just soo beautiful, today I think I got the most sunburnt in my whole life - but only because of my own stupidity! But I know that getting sunburnt was so worth it - because I got to go and see the most beautiful place in the ocean (and the ocean is pretty big!)

The GREAT Barrier Reef has been listed as 1 of the 7 natural wonders of the world! It is wonderful... It is located in of the COAST of Queensland, in Northern Australia.
The Great Barrier Reef has a tropical climate; in summer the temperature ranges from 24'C - 33'C, and in winter starting from as low as 14'C - 26'C.


I just loved the experience of swimming under water with the coral and so many different species of animals! It was an adventure of a life time.

Well, I'll talk to you tomorrow,
aBie xx oo xx

No comments: